Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Halloween


I know we just celebrated Thanksgiving and I am still blogging about the last holiday Halloween. Well here goes. I was happy to find that Halloween fell on a Friday this year. No rushing to get out the door to get back, to quick go through the candy, to quickly get in bed to wake up at 6:25 am for school the next morning. Ever since Christa and her family moved into there house over 5 years ago we have been trick-or-treating over there. They have lots of kids in there subdivision and the houses are close together and the streets are basically flat (the driveways are another story a lot of them are hills). I live for the day about 2 more Halloweens from now when I can be the parent who waits at the end of the driveway. Although it is a great workout. Another reason I liked it on Friday is with the whole new daylight savings times we have to head out a hour later than previous years. It was just way to light. Anyway here are some pictures of the kiddos. Of course they had a great time and got lots of candy (by the way we still have a big bucket full of candy from the parade, trunk or treat, and trick or treating). My mom and dad hung out at the house and passed out candy. As you look at the pictures you can see it is still way light out side and that was between 6-6:30 pm.



Talmage the black spider man with a bat pumpkin



Payton as Ariel her pumpkin was carved with cookie cutters


Kennedy as Cinderella she also used cookie cutters for her pumpkin

Connor as a fire fighter I forgot to put his hat on for the picture



Brenton as a midevil knight his pumpkin is a scary ghost




Hayden as Lightning McQueen or as he calls him I am speed


The group shot of all the kids

No comments: