Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pre K Feast

Jon, Hayden, and I went to Talmage's family feast at his school the Friday before Thanksgiving. They first started off by doing a little play. We were there early enough to get a front row seat.
















Talmage the Puritan Minister

Talmage was the Puritan Minister. Since when did they start calling Pilgrims Puritans or is it just a southern thing. He did such a great job. All the other kids were in groups of 3 so when their part came they all said their part together. Talmage was the only one with a solo part. I knew he could do it thanks to Primary talks/scripture and prayers/programs. When they were done with their little play, they sang 3 songs.


Then we headed off to their little cafeteria and ate our Thanksgiving feast. Each parent signed up to bring some of the food. I made 12 lbs of mashed potatoes. It was a yummy feast.

I haven't yet figured out how to add video to my blog. I thought I knew but it took forever to download and then it said I had an error. I will have Jon figure it out and will hopefully post Talmages play on another post since it is too cute. I don't want to wait right now since I have 4 other posts written waiting for this one to be published.

No comments: