Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thanksgiving #2

On Saturday, 2 days after Thanksgiving, we had another Thanksgiving feast at our house with Jon's family. This time I had to make a few more things since there are only 3 families. I made green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, sweet potato pudding, and a chocolate silk pie (family favorite can't ya tell). I didn't take any pictures probably since I had to get the house in order and was way tired from staying up till after 1 am. My brain was mush. Everything was delicious but I was getting a little sick of Thanksgiving food by the 3rd day of eating it and knowing there would be more leftovers after this meal (not complaining about fixing dinners though just heat and eat). Jon's parents didn't stay too long. After the mom and dad in-law left we played a few games and just hung out and talked. If we get together with both sides of the family for Thanksgiving, I vote for delivered pizza or Chinese rather than another Turkey meal.

No comments: