Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family over at my parents house. We usually do an every other year with my family and Jon's family. Last year we were at Disney World and the year before with Jon's side. We had all of my family around. BYU Idaho gives the kids the whole week off so even Morgan was there. So in all there was 23 of us. I only had to make 2 chocolate silk pies and a squash casserole. I am thankful for many things and I try to be thankful all year round. I am thankful that both Jon and my extended families are so close by. Cheri and her family is the farthest away at about 45 minutes away (if you don't count when Morgan is in Idaho). I am truly thankful that Jon's business is still going strong even though the economy is getting scary. But what I am most thankful for is the gospel of Jesus Christ and the peace it brings me and my family at these times of uncertainty. Here are a few pictures of Thanksgiving. I wish I would have taken more pictures. I'm still not used to capturing every blog moment on camera, but am getting better.
The kids table

Brenton with one of the Turkeys

No comments: