Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bowlopolis

About a month ago, I got a post card in the mail for a free bowling, pizza, and ice cream for your kids. So I called right away and signed my kids up. I also told my sister about this. So on Saturday August 29 from 9-11 we went bowling for freeeeee. The whole bowling center was reserved for this free party. After a while, they would call you by lane and you would go to a room and eat pizza and drink. They had a table set up with all their fall league info. It seemed like pretty good deals. I remember I was in a bowling league in middle and some of high school and had so much fun. Unfortunately, we don't have any extra $$ laying around or I would probably sign up one or two of the kids. The kids were able to bowl almost 2 games in the two hours. They got chocolate or vanilla ice cream. Brenton wasn't able to go. He was at a merit badge fair put on by another church nearby. We all had a great time and the kids loved every bit of it and mom loved that it was free.


Hayden
Talmage

Kennedy


Payton

No comments: