Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My baby sister is a graduate

I can't believe my youngest sister graduated from high school tonight (May 27th).  They had the graduation on the football field and we were sitting in the stands.  Well, Jon and I, my parents, and Christa.  It was wonderful weather.  I can't believe she will be attending BYU-I in the fall.  It will be so weird not having both her and Morgan around.  I know she will have a great time and do well in Idaho.  WAY TO GO TAYLOR!!  After all the pictures we went to Menchies frozen yogurt to celebrate just a little longer.  This will be Brenton's school next year.  We were just one year away from having Brenton's aunt going to the same school as him.  Oh well, he was in YM/YW with his Aunt Taylor for a while.  I wish I had a picture of the top of her graduation hat.  It was all decked out.



Taylor

It's official Taylor is a graduate

Dad with the confetti

Taylor by the hornet

Taylor

Taylor by the school sign

No comments: