Wednesday, November 16, 2011

More hidden Mickey's

Here are the new hidden Mickey's we found on this trip.  There were lots of Mickey's hidden in the conservation station in Animal Kingdom.  Right when you walk in the building they have a big area of their walls painted with animals.  There were so many hidden Mickey's there that Kennedy and I had to stop looking for them because the other kids were done looking and going through the whole building.  All of our hidden Mickey's this trip came from that wall except for one I have been trying to get for a while now.













I have been trying to get this hidden Mickey for a long while now.  It is on the Backlot tours ride and by the time the camera takes the picture we have passed by it.  It is the yellow box with a black Mickey head.  It is kind of blurry and not centered because we are moving, but I got it finally.  I think I have tried 3 other times.

No comments: