Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I love free!!!

My dad wakes up early (sometime in the 5 am area) to play the nearly impossible question on the radio. They ask a nearly impossible question (basically it is nearly impossible to answer) and then callers call in with there answer (the answer is never the obvious one) and the disc jockeys give them clues as callers call in. Anyway, my dad gets in all the time (I guess most people are still fast asleep) and tries to win whatever they are giving away. Well this time, he won 4 tickets to see Oklahoma at the Fox Theatre. Since my dad was out of town and Taylor was at EFY Christa and I got to go with Morgan and my Mom. This was the same night as Payton's birthday but since shows in Atlanta usually don't start until 8 pm there was plenty of time for me to eat dinner at Taco Bell/KFC and then head out the door. I love living so close to a big city.

Morgan, Me, and Christa (mom is taking the photo)

My dad has also won tickets for Jon and I to see Bill Cosby (that was a fun evening), and 4 tickets to see High School Musical on Ice. I went with Brenton, Payton, and Kennedy. The radio station had all the people who won tickets from their station in a private viewing room they gave each person a souvenir bag full of high school musical stuff and free food and drinks. That was a fun evening.

Thanks dad for all the free events we really appreciate them!


1 comment:

Leanne said...

How fun! You're Dad must be a smarty pants huh?!

Lucky for you he is right?!

I won't tell my kids you saw High School Musical on ice and got free stuff. They would kill for it!