Friday, March 29, 2013

Hayden 6

Hayden is 6
My baby, Hayden turned 6 on Feb. 29.  Since Hayden's birthday was on a Sunday, we went to the Tellus Science Museum and then to the restaurant of his choice on the way home which was Mc Donald's.  Then on Sunday we had him open his presents.  He has been wanting a Nintendo DS lite ever since Talmage got one for his birthday last October.  So I search Craigs list since Hayden didn't want the newest 3D DS I thought I could get one at a great price.  I found a person nearby who was selling theirs along with 9 games 2 of which I know he would really love.  It also came with a case and 2 chargers and 2 extra stylus.  The boy who used to have it kept it in great shape you would never know it was used.  Needless to say Hayden was thrilled when he opened DS and all the games.  Basically the same price I paid for the whole lot is the same price I would of paid for just the DS at the store.  So I am pretty proud of myself for the great find.  The secret is to start looking early.  I had bought his DS at least a month before his birthday. 


Hayden just unwrapping his Nintendo DS

Hayden showing Talmage his new assortment of DS games
 Later in the week we had the family birthday party.  Hayden doesn't really care for cake so he opted for chocolate silk pie.  Yumm!!
Hayden and his birthday pie

1 girlfriend


Hayden getting ready to open his presents from the Tady's Bugee's and Hansen's



Although I am grateful that all my kids are potty trained and in school, I just wish I could freeze time for awhile because I think all the kids are at a great age.

No comments: