Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jesus want me for a Sunbeam

One Sunday in March, I got to sub for Hayden's Sunbeam class in Primary. I loved it. Since before January I had been teaching Primary for 2 1/2 years for the 5 turning 6 year olds. I should have been a sunbeam teacher I love the lessons the kids are awesome and want to learn and are so into the lessons because they are at their level unlike the other lessons I taught for the 5-6 year olds. Some of those lessons were a little over their heads. The lesson was on I am thankful for fish. We talked about fish and I brought in Payton and Kennedy's Finding Nemo figurings and we talked about them. We fished for paper fish that they got to color. For snack we had you guessed it gold fish crackers and Swedish fish. We talked about Jonah and the Whale (big fish) and Jesus telling the apostle where to fish since they hadn't caught anything all night. It was so much fun. I can't wait till I can sub again for his class.

No comments: