Saturday, June 5, 2010

Where did the time go???

Wow has it really been about 6 weeks since I have last blogged? Looking back yes it has been that long. Things have been very busy lately. Which I will be blogging all about starting now. I can't believe school has been out for 2 weeks now. It will be wierd to blog about school things now that school is out. Oh well. I do want to have a record of events in my family's life so here I go back to the end of March. I try to write things down on the calendar that I want to blog about so hopefully I wont forget anything. Then I just look back on the calander and hopefully all those memories come right to mind so I can blog about them. Maybe when all the kids are in school next year I will get caught up. Until then I am counting on my failing memory, calendar, and pictures.

No comments: