Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Are you kidding me???

Well today March 2nd it snowed again. That is 3 times this year it has snowed more than just flurries this was enough to stick to the ground and make a snowman and not just a little bitty snowman that you make on your car with the snow that is on the car because it isn't sticking to the cement or roads. I didn't even take pictures this time. This has been by far the coldest winter in a long time. I'm not too sure about the rest of the world but there is definitely no global warming or climate change or whatever they are calling it now if anything it has been the opposite. The snow was just light flurries when the bus came this morning. All the the counties around us closed school early except ours which was fine by me since Jon was out of town. The weather was going to be below freezing the rest of the day and through the night so I kept checking to see if the school was cancelled for the next day or if it was delayed a few hours like some of the other schools. I did one last check just after 10:15 pm before I got ready for bed and just 2 minutes earlier they had delayed school 2 hours so the ice would melt so they buses could get around safely. So when the kids woke up in the morning, they were all excited because they thought it was a snow day. They were very disappointed to find out they only had 2 hours off of school. I hope this is the last snow post of the season!

No comments: