Thursday, February 18, 2010

A SUNBEAM A SUNBEAM

This is the most recent picture of just Hayden
and I already used this on the aquarium post
and he his not in his church clothes but he is still cute!!

It's official my baby, Hayden is now a Sunbeam in church. How and when did this happen. I can't believe it I guess he really is a big boy now. Luckily for me, about 2 Sundays before he was to move up to Sunbeams he said he didn't want to be in Nursery anymore and wanted to be in with Talmage. For the past 1 1/2 months he has done great. He transitioned better than any of my other kids. I think part of it is there were 2 nurseries and half of his preschool buddies were in the other nursery so now he gets to be with all of them plus his cousin who was in the other nursery. They have a pretty big class of I believe 5 boys and 5 girls and 3 teachers. Unfortunately, I only got to see him in the big Primary room the first Sunday (I was a sub) since I am no longer a teacher. Since I have connections (Christa being the President) she will inform me if he gets crazy and so far no reports. I think having them in the front row helps a great deal they aren't distracted from the older kids so they actually sit there and try and sing the songs and do all the hand motions. It is way cute. Last Sunday, was the first time he got to go up on the stand in Sacrament meeting and sing with the other Primary kids. He sang the chorus but was distracted with the little boy next to him who was bumping into him and then bumping into his sister who was on the other side of him. Luckily for me, he still lets me call him my baby boy.

No comments: