Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Change

As of January 1 st I am no longer a Primary teacher at church. I loved being a Primary teacher but after 2 1/2 years am ready for a new change. Of course I can say that now knowing what my new calling is. I am an activity day leader and I love it. There are 3 of us leaders with about 15 girls ages 8-12. We meet twice a month during YM/YW and cub scouts. I love the fact that I can be with Primary age kids and still be able to go to Sunday School and Relief Society. I haven't been to Sunday School in yikes almost 6 years because being in the library before being a Primary teacher we were always busy during Sunday school because lets face it a some people skip it. When I was younger, I never thought much of Sunday School. I always thought of it as way boring. Now that I am back I love it and have come to the conclusion that it is the teachers that make all the difference of it being way boring to being and a great learning experience. We have 2 great teacher and I have enjoyed going so far. I can't wait until August then both my girls will be in activity days.

No comments: