Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Science Expo

Kennedy along with one of her friends decided they wanted to participate in the Science Expo. Luckily for me, the friends mom helped the girls with their experiment so all I had to do was show up for the Expo. They did their project on Crystals and how they grow. They did a few different crystals and explained what they did and how they got them to grow. I forgot to bring my camera so I have no pictures of the night. This is the first time we have participated in this. The only reason we did this was because Kennedy's friend wanted her to do it with her. I don't get involved in the extra things at school unless they have to do it as part of their grade. I mean with all the homework I have to make sure is getting done and class projects, that is the last thing on my mind. Doing something just because they want to and don't have to not on the top of my list of things to do. Luckily my kids sort of think like me on this. Why add more work to my load if I don't have to. I guess if they really wanted to do one of these extra activities I would support them and help them. Kennedy had a great time and they are already talking about what they want to do next year.

No comments: