Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pumpkin carving

The Saturday before Halloween October 29th we carved our pumpkins.  The kids made up their faces and Jon and I supervised/helped as needed.  You will have to wait until Halloween to see the final results.


Jon helping Hayden carve his pumpkin

The girls carving their pumpkins

Talmage making sure all the seeds are out

Hayden with his pumpkin

Hayden happy with the results of his pumpkin

Jon drawing the face on

Brenton drawing his face on

Kennedy carving away
This day is way more fun for me now that the kids are getting older and can do most of it themselves.  I remember a few years back when the kids were a lot younger and could basically just help take the seeds out, they would tell me what they wanted their pumpkin to look like and to call them when I was done after reaching their hand into the pumpkin about 3 times and got a few seeds out.

No comments: