Sunday, July 19, 2009

June Happenings Week 2

O.K. Week 2 of June was less hectic for me. Brenton headed off to his first year of Scout camp. He left on Saturday, June 6th and didn't come back until Friday late afternoon. Jon spend Sunday evening threw Tuesday late afternoon at Scout camp. Connor started summer school on Monday, June 8th. The bus picked him up at 7:23 am and drops him off at 3:00 pm. So this week I was down one kid for the whole week one kid during the day and one hubby for 2 days. It was quiet and weird only having 4 kids at home during the day. They all played well with each other all week. On Monday, my visiting teachers invited me and my kids to her subdivision pool along with the other sisters they visit teach and the kids swam while we talked. It was nice for a change to only have to count to 4 when keeping track of my kids. Since I was down 2 kids this week we went to the free movie days both days. They are every Tues and Wed at 10 am and they offer 2 movies a G and PG rated one. We went to Tale of Desperoux on Tues. and Alvin and the Chipmunks the next day (Even though we already own this one. According to the kids it is always way better at the theatre.). On Thursday, my visiting teaching companion and I visited one of our ladies at the park. With my 4 I had this week and my companions 4 we thought we better do our visit other than their house. We went to the park closest to us that happens to be the best one to go to during the summer because it has lots of shade. We still made the appointment for 9 am though because shade only keeps you so cool. Lastly, on Saturday Jon and I went to a Primary dinner. It was put on by the Primary presidency for all the primary workers as a thank you for being awesome teachers. We had pizza, salad, and root beer of course. Then we did a little get to know you game. It was fun.

No comments: