Thursday, April 16, 2009

Isn't it too early??

Wow, I can't believe I have posted something 4 days in a row. I am trying to catch up on the last month and a half. I am determined to get caught up. Of course, I tell myself that all the time and when I am a little less than a month behind I ease up again and find myself over a month behind. We'll see what happens. On with the post.

Is it me or is Day Light Savings Time much earlier than in the past. I always thought it was in April, but the beginning of March is a little crazy. But, I am loving it. The kids actually sleep in a bit longer on the weekend because the time they normally get up for school (6:30 am) is still dark. So they sleep in an extra hour. The only bad thing I have to say about it is that the week following daylight savings time I kept waking up at 5:30 am and by the time I would fall back asleep the alarm would go off. So I was a little more tired than usual that whole week. But I will take it if it makes my kids sleep in a hour longer on the weekend. Now if only the birds would be a little quieter in the morning.

No comments: