Saturday, April 18, 2009

Going Green

And no I don't me recycling and organic and all that stuff. I am talking about Saint Patrick's Day!! I never make a big deal about this day. I do make sure I am wearing green as well as my kids. No pinching going on here. I had the hardest time finding clothes in my kids closet that had green in it. Some of their outfits you had to look pretty good before finding green. This year I decided to do something fun. I made green food for dinner. We had a breakfast dinner. My kids love it when I make breakfast for dinner. We had green pancakes, and I added some blue food coloring to the eggs and we had green eggs and ham and cheese in the scrambled eggs. If I could of figured out a way to turn the bacon green, we would of had green bacon too. The kids weren't sure about the whole color change, but they did try it and found out it tastes just the same. I would of made this for breakfast but I already get up at 6:25 am to get them on the bus at 7:00 am so there was no way I was waking up any earlier.

No comments: