Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Hayden





Talmange, Hayden, and Kennedy around Hayden's cake



The day Jon and I got back from Hawaii was Hayden's 2nd birthday. It is a good thing Hayden was only 2 because he kind of got ripped off in the cake area. If you notice his cake, it is from KFC (Yeah, the 99 cent one you can add to your meal). We had KFC for dinner that night. It has become a tradition that the day we come home from a vacation we don't cook that night (mainly because we are busy unpacking and are still in vacation mode and aren't used to cooking).
I can't believe my baby is 2. I think the biggest reason I can't believe it is because since I started having kids by the time they turn 2 I am either pregnant or have just had a baby a few months back.

This is Hayden with Grandma Snazzy. She does singing, story, and coloring time at our local grocery store 3 days a week. When it is the kids birthday, they are the star of the day and get sung Happy Birthday to and she sprinkles their head with glitter. They also get some sort of present (the store gives her some past holiday stuffed animals or toys to hand out to the children on their birthday).



Hayden is a happy boy when he comes in the room he is all smiles. He loves the typical boy things trains, cars, Legos, star wars guys, swords etc. He is saying new words all the time and is putting those words into short sentences. His favorite shows to watch are Blues Clues, Mickey Mouse Club House, and The Wiggles. Happy Birthday Hayden I love you.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I want to go visit Grandma Snazzy on my birthday! haha. How cute that the store does that!

I haven't seen Hayden since he was really really young. Like 4 weeks old or something! That's way toooo long. He's a cutie.