Sunday, June 8, 2008

Easter in March?


I can't believe Easter is in March this year. I know it has been in March before but never this early. It kind of threw me off a bit. A week before Easter we had our 3rd (or is it 4th don't remember) annual Easter egg hunt with the Bugees, Tadys, and Edwards. We all fill 10 eggs full of candy for each kid in our family (so I had to fill 60) and my mom fills 2 for each grandchild so they get to find 12 eggs. We have been doing it at the Tady's house the previous years in their backyard. This year it was raining so we had it indoors at my mom's
house. We hid the eggs in the spare bedroom. We did it by age group so we hid 36 eggs for the toddlers to find, then we went to the 4-5 year olds hidding them a little harder as the ages went up. The kids had a lot of fun.


Then of course the Saturday before Easter we dyed our eggs.

















Every year we try and get a decent picture of the kids in their Easter clothes. Well, after about 10 pictures (Hayden crying in everyone) this is the best we could get (and this was the first picture I took).


Hayden, Talmage, Kennedy, Payton, Connor, Brenton

No comments: