Monday, January 30, 2012

Now What?

So now what do I do will all the free time I have now that all the kids are back in school and it is just little old me left at home.  ANYTHING I WANT!!  Oh how I wish that were true.  The next couple of weeks while my 2 youngest sisters are still at home I will be going to the pool for a few hours during school hours a couple of times a week with 3 of my sisters, mom, and anyone else wanting to join us.  The pool is opened for lap swim during the day until Labor day Weekend.  Once September hits, then My mom, Christa, and I and any other sisters from our ward at church will attend the temple every Tuesday mornings.  So besides the temple on Tuesdays my days are filled with laundry, cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, visiting teaching, getting ready for or having an Activity Day Girls meeting.  I like to get all those things done while my kids are at school so when they come home the rest of the day is devoted to them.  I also hope to get the closets that need organizing organized, sew, catch up on the blog, and maybe some easy home improvement projects done. 

No comments: