Thursday, November 4, 2010

How could I forget

Before blogging about our June Disney trip, I forgot one thing on the June post.  Payton got her ears pierced for her birthday.  When I was growing up, the rule in our house was we had to wait until we were at least 10 to get our ears pierced.  I thought that was a good rule so that is what I told my girls.  I thought Payton would have been like me and chicken out and finally do it like me and wait till my younger sister turned 10 and I was 12.  She was very nervous, but did it.  I was quiet shocked that she did it.  We had the ladies do both ears at the same time.  She has been very good at taking care of her ears.  She cleaned them at least 3 times a day and now every time she puts on a new pair makes sure she cleans them.  When her 6 weeks were up and she could change her earrings, I took her to the store and let her pick some out.  I forgot to bring my camera to document this occasion.  

No comments: