Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hidden Mickeys

Last time we were in Orlando for Spring Break, I bought a Disney Hidden Mickey book for our upcoming Disney trip in June.  I have always wanted one of these books.  It gives clues to find hidden Mickeys throughout all of Disney World.  It was fun to do while waiting in line and while on the rides.  Here are a few we found.  I wasn't able to look for as much as I wanted because the lines were going too fast or the ride was too fast that I couldn't catch it.  Here are a few pictures of some of  the ones we found. 

Jewel in the ground at Magic Kingdom by the Aladdin's carpet ride


Animal Kingdom Primevil Whirl



Magic Kingdom Buzz Lightyear ride

Animal Kingdom Finding Nemo sign




upside down Mickey Test Trac Epcot




This one isn't as clear to spot from a camera picture it is
on her shirt just above the upper left of her clip board
Epcot Norway Ride


I can't wait to go back and look for some more.

No comments: