Sunday, December 20, 2009

Skittles and Starburst

The weekend before Thanksgiving we had Payton's class pets at our house. Thy are parakeets named Skittles and Starburst. Payton has been waiting for this day for a long time. It worked out perfect since I was already at the school volunteering for Talmage's class hall games on Friday. So we just brought them home after that. Then on Monday, I dropped them back off. We kept the birds on our island in the kitchen. I have to say it was a lot of fun listening to them chatter while I was in the kitchen. They were very well behave and not very loud birds. They are welcomed anytime for the weekend. Not as permanent guests though.

Payton and Kennedy

Skittles and Starburst

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Cute! At first, when I saw the title of your post, I thought you were talking about candy. I was starting to drool. haha.

Thanks for the Christmas card by the way! Cute photos of the kids! Rick took one look and said they looked SO grown up. Especially Connor. He sure looks like Jon!