Sunday, December 20, 2009

Primary Program

I always look forward to the Primary Program. For the past 3 years I have been a Primary teacher so I have been on the stand with my class helping them. This is the first year Brenton hasn't been in the program since he turned 12 in Jan. He liked being able to just sit and watch. Jon had Hayden, Connor, and Brenton down with him. Payton, Kennedy, and Talmage each had speaking parts and they practiced real hard and had it memorized and did a great job. All the primary kids either had a speaking part or a small group singing part. Each class had a part to say all together with their class as well. My favorite song this year was The Family is Of God. My kids favorite song from the program was My Eternal Family (which they call I am a Builder).

No comments: